- Construction year: 2007
- Residential complex of 28 villas
- Swimming pool. Model “Multiforma Compact 6” 6,40 x 3,27 meters or “MutiformaDelta 5 5,oo x 2,72 meters. Or community pool (depending on particularproperty).
- Air conditioning (Hitachi) unit fitted in the living room and bedrooms.
- Alarm system by Securitas Direct.
- Telephone sockets in living room, kitchen and bedrooms.
- Sockets for T.V. and radio in the living room and bedrooms.
- Audio doorman
- Electrical installation with switches fuse system of the highest quality.
- Barbecue on the terrace(optional).
- Electric immersion heater of 150 liters for domestic hot water.
- Panoramic sea views, mountains and islands
Sunset golf villas from €595.000
Golf Costa Adeje
Golf Costa Adeje was completed in 1998, designed by Pepe Gancedo, this 27 hole GolfCourse enjoys a spectacular design of rolling fairways and greens placed to offeroutstanding views of the Atlantic and the neighbouring island of La Gomera. Landscapedacross the former Finca Las Olivas, Golf Costa Adeje makes use of the natural sceneryand incorporates the farmed terraces and sandstone walls, a reminder of the area’sagricultural past.
Since its inauguration Golf Costa Adeje has become one of the most popular golfcourses in Tenerife. Over 6 kilometres in overall length, the main 18-hole course offers achallenging game for golfers at every level, whilst the 9-hole Los Lagos range offers avariation which can be played separately or as an alternative front nine. A golf buggy ishighly recommended, particularly when playing the main course.
The winter season is the most popular and advanced booking for Golf Costa Adeje arehighly recommended, however the summer is quieter and concession prices are offered.Still it is advisable to book well in advance and secure early tee-times so you can avoidplaying in the full heat of the afternoon.